Monday, June 21, 2010

We are the Champions!!!

Well summer is here and that means I get to go back to school. To reach my graduation date of April 2012 I have to take some classes this summer. It also gives me the opportunity to make up a physics class which I have discovered to be my least favorite science subject. The fun part is I don't have to use it after the test I get to take next year. Marnie continues to go to school, so there is no relaxing for us. We are enjoying have my sister stay with us for the summer as she gets ready for college life. Hopefully she can find a job soon and experience that fun lifes lesson. Nothing special is really going on in our life right now, sorry for that. We are excited about the news for our cousin's baby coming in January. Kids are very special and rewarding and whenever the time comes we hope to be ready. That isn't an announcement by the way, nothing is happening at the moment in that department. Well we love you all and for your support, especially in this moment as things have been tough. I don't think this would be a good post without mentioning the Lakers are the CHAMPIONS!!!!!!! I enjoyed the series very much and it was nerve racking at times it was a classic. We hope you all are doing well and that God is answering your prayers. JM

No comments:

Post a Comment