Monday, May 3, 2010

Young Forever


Well it has been awhile since we posted and you can say that is for finals and graduation. Finals were bad for me as one of them was a 57% average, which to me is ridiculous. But, at least I am done and enjoying a few weeks off before the summer term. Marnie is starting finals this week I think and then a few weeks off before starting her next term. We are excited for our vacation plans to California and Arizona too. We are going to finish our honeymoon by going to magic mountain and then drive to Arizona to see my sister graduate high school. She got accepted to BYU and will live with us for the summer until the fall starts. As you can see we got a new kitty and are trying it out one more time before we see if I am allergic or not. Hope things are well with you JM

1 comment:

  1. Awww, a kitty! If you ever need someone to cat sit, let us know!! :)

    ReplyDelete