Thursday, October 14, 2010

It's Been Such A Long Time

The boston song rings true as it has been awhile since I have posted something on the blog. It might have to do with my computer failing slowly. Oh well, this March would've been 4 years but I don't know if it will last that long. Big news is that I bought Marnie a dog for her anniversary and birthday gift. His name is bandit and most days he is a pain but we still love him anyways. We have enjoyed visits from family over the summer and were excited to get back in the swing of things with school. Both of us vowed to do better and we have so far so here is to keeping up! Nothing much else going on other than I had an infected toenail that was a pain as I was out of work for a week and half. And, Marnie got this week and passed it to me, which when I get sick it really hits me. I have been in bed or on the couch since Monday which hasn't been fun at all. Here is to everyone hoping they are well and enjoying life. Jameson

No comments:

Post a Comment