Monday, December 7, 2009

Let it Snow Let it Snow Let it Snow :)

Well the snow is starting to come down which means some changes in our lives. The scooter is up for the winter and I get to take the car while Marnie rides the bus to work. Our lives continue to remain busy that we can't wait for the break in 2 weeks where we will be in Arizona! First bit of news was the amazing defeat of Utah at the hands of BYU. We lucked out and had some incredible seats for the game and it was the best one I have ever been too. After the exciting touchdown in overtime everyone started to rush the field so I jumped down and enjoyed that for a bit before I hooked back up with Marnie and my friend. Our thanksgiving was great and Marnie worked 8 hours that day so we had a small dinner of turkey, mashed potatoes, and rolls. After watching a little football we headed out to Old Navy and Michaels to get some clothes and a christmas tradition. We started a tradition last year that each year we will buy a piece of a christmas town set by lemax, so we ended up getting two this year. One was on clearance and Marnie really liked it. The rest of the weekend was relaxing for me and Marnie had to work a lot. Well finals week is next week and since we can't leave till Saturday I won't be taking my finals till later. I have one scheduled for Friday morning that I have to take then, the others will be wednesday and thursday. Well that is about it we continue to work and enjoy life together. Last of all Marnie saw New Moon last week and she is too happy right now ahhh. JM

No comments:

Post a Comment