Friday, September 4, 2009

School back in :(

Well after a few months off and a great anniversary vacation school has come upon us. Much to my dismay I have to go back, whereas Marnie is actually excited to get back. The plus for both of us is we really don't have any classes that we are dreading, other than lots of work. Both of our financial aid are having problems where with mine it is taking a long time to get the extra money to me. Marnie is hoping to get in state tuition and get all of her stuff paid off where it isnt yet. Other than that we are tying to get into a daily routine with school and work. Labor Day weekend will be relaxing and catching up on homework since I just got my books after 3 or 4 days of class. Lots of stuff to get done :( gone are the summer days of work and playing xbox. Love you all jameson

No comments:

Post a Comment