Sunday, August 9, 2009

Welcome to the Western Family

Well my attempt at a website failed, maybe another day I will update that, but for now I will try this. Well our first anniversary is on the way in another 2 weeks can you guys believe it??? I can't believe that we have been married for a year already. We do get to go on vacation which is a welcome sigh of relief for us as many friends and family have gone and we would like to take our turn. Especially with school around the corner it would be nice to get our before the hectic schedule of school comes back :( well as things happen in our lives I will try to put them here so you can know what is happening with the Westerns in Provo, UT. love you all

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy it all while you can... the "real world" is not as much fun as college life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for your 1st year together bro!

    ReplyDelete